Here are 13 things I am thankful for today...
1. A safe trip to and from CA
2. I had quality one-on-one time with Jeff
3. I had quality one-on-one time with Danielle
4. Watching Lindy play with Bryce & Brendan
5. I had the chance to walk down memory lane with Pamela
6. I still fit in my pants despite the chocolate chip cookies Danielle made almost EVERY night for dessert
7. I've never paid over $3.00 a gallon for gas
8. To be back home with Don
9. Birthday dinner with the "older" girls tonight
10. Evidence that members of the Financial Peace group we lead are "getting it"
11. A surprise phone message from a college friend
12. I'm still not suffering from spring allergies
13. The little girl I hear calling for me and her amazing smile
What are you thankful for today?
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you had a good trip. I wanted to hug you last night and welcome you back, but both times I saw you, you were in deep conversations. We will miss you tonight...I see you are ditching us for your other friends. :-) Ha ha.
Post a Comment