Friday, June 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my precious Grandma's birthday. I get kind of emotional when I talk about my Grandma. She has always been a special part of my life and on her special day I want her to know we adore her.

A Grandma Just Like You

I just want you to know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly.

The many things you have done
All the times you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care.

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a Grandma just like you.

-Author unknown

Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you more than words can say.

Love,
Don, Lisa, & Lindy Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to honor your grandmother on her birthday! I hope someday my granddaughter(s) will feel the special relationship with their grandmother as you have always felt for yours. Bless you both!