
It's Monday and time to think about what's for dinner at the Osborn house. Assuming I make it to the grocery store, here's what will be on the table this week...
Monday, October 8th-Don is on his own again. I promise it isn't like this every Monday!
Tuesday, October 9th-Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbeque , sneaking in some veggies with mashed cauliflower potatoes, asparagus
Wednesday, October 1oth-Out before church
Thursday, October 11th-Texas-Style Enchilada Casserole, green salad
Friday, October 12th-Leftovers
What's for dinner at your house this week? Check out this blog for more fabulous ideas or to share your menu...
4 comments:
a great meal plan for this week--have a wonderful Monday.
Looks like a great meal plan. I'm gonna try the BBQ chicken. It sounds really good.
Mmmm, sounds yummy!
thanks for entering my book give-away!
Thanks for sharing. We try to do this too but I certainly could be more organized about it!
Kim
Post a Comment