Hello~
In the quiet of the morning I am reflecting on some of the things for which I am thankful...
1. Mr. Babcock, a dear friend and example, who celebrated a birthday on Monday
2. My sweet friend Paula who celebrated her second 39th birthday on Tuesday
3. My cousin, Rhonda, who also celebrated her birthday on Tuesday
4. Don made it home from his weekend work trip to Annapolis where he got to see Navy beat Air Force. Yea!!!
5. Dinner with my "big sisters" on Monday night
6. Lindy is initiating saying, "I love you." She'll run up to me, wrap her arms around my legs and say, "I love you Mommy." I waited a LONG time for that!
7. God's provision
8. The men and women who work so hard at our church to make things nice for the congregation and to reach out to the community
9. Lean Cuisine Panini Sandwiches. They aren't too bad for a quick lunch considering they're "grilled" in a microwave.
10. Listening to the owls hooting at night and in the early morning
11. Our last batch of paperwork is at the Chinese Consulate in Houston for authentication
12. A brief moment of feeling chilly this morning. Sure it was because of the air conditioner and ceiling fan but it did dip in the 60s outside last night. Yea!!!
13. The smiling child waiting for me
What are you thankful for today?
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's see, thankful for lots of things... but so thankful for this lovely note I received yesterday from this totally wonderful friend (who by the way has remarkably similar stationary as me - can you say soul sister?). You made my entire week - I even showed my mom (how old am I?)and told her I made a real friend this time:)
Love,
Heather
Lisa, what a great list. How sweet that Lindy is telling you she loves you!! I'm sure it's complete music to your ears!
Post a Comment