That is so so cool that many of your look alikes are Asian!!! Amazing!!!! I've been reading your other blog, also, and am amazed at how precious your Lindy is. I saw Joyce at church last Sunday and told her about our friendship- she thought it was so cool.
BTW- everything has worked out with our lawyer woes- they admitted to making a mistake it will not be as big of a deal as they made it sound in the beginning! YAY!!! Thanks for talking me out of the trees.
1 comment:
That is so so cool that many of your look alikes are Asian!!! Amazing!!!! I've been reading your other blog, also, and am amazed at how precious your Lindy is. I saw Joyce at church last Sunday and told her about our friendship- she thought it was so cool.
BTW- everything has worked out with our lawyer woes- they admitted to making a mistake it will not be as big of a deal as they made it sound in the beginning! YAY!!! Thanks for talking me out of the trees.
Post a Comment