Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday-Volume #5

Thirteen things I am thankful for today...

1. American Home Shield will cover our latest air conditioner woes
2. It hasn't been so hot that we need the a/c yet
3. The great rain earlier this week which has made things a nice green
4. It is a good year for Texas bluebonnets
5. The women who teach Lindy's bible class
6. My wonderful parents
7. I now own single digit clothes in my closet
8. Life
9. The assurance of eternal life in Heaven
10. A good Mentoring Moms session on Monday night
11. Fond memories of boarding a plane for China one year ago today
12. A sweet husband who puts up with me
13. Lindy was a really, really good girl on Wednesday

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am thankful for belly panels and the HOPE that I will be back in single digits before Jordan's wedding...