
I've fallen off the wagon a bit and haven't been as diligent about planning my menus, so I'm going to try to get back on the wagon...
Monday, December 3rd-Chicken marsala, rice, asparagus (Lest you think I'm fancy, I must admit I am cheating. The chicken is a pre-made dinner that I bought from Sam's. Trying to clear the freezer!)
Tuesday, December 4th-Giada's Parmesan-crusted pork chops, broccoli, green salad
Wednesday, December 5th-Out
Thursday, December 6th-Minestrone with Italian sausage, garlic bread
Friday, December 7th-Leftovers
Check out this link for other menus. What's for dinner at your place this week?
7 comments:
I love the music on your blog. I wish 101.9 only played CLASSIC christmas music...it really reminds me of my childhood. That 80s Christmas stuff, I could do without.
I am getting caught up on your posts here, I know what you mean about this season, I am just surrounded with memories, good, bad, happy, sad. Ok that sounded kind of Dr. Suess-ish, but it is true. I would love to menu plan, I finally went to the grocery store last night, we have been up north so much, a lady saw my cart and asked if I was having a party, I said no and then she said, "oh you must have a big family". I had to laugh! I loved your card yesterday and the message was so thoughful, I feel the same way about you my dear! Loved your stationary, I love pink and brown, where did you get it from?
I have so fallen off the menu wagon the past couple of weeks!! I'm planning on getting one together tomorrow to head to the store. I feel so much more organized when I can look at my menu instead of the "what I'm I going to do tonight?" feeling.
Way to go with the menu planning. Now that basketball season has started, as well as indoor baseball, we are hardly ever home at dinner time. I love sitting down as a family at the table and connecting. Enjoy this time when you can do it. Thanks for the links to the recipes.
Your Christmas look is so cute. the menu sounds yummey and yes I was thinking that Mondays was sounding very fancy!
Kim
Great idea...I should really do better at menu planning. Chicken marsala sounds yummy!
Oh, Yum! Those pork chops sound delicious!
Post a Comment