Well, today is the end of 30 Days of Thankfulness but definitely isn't the end of me being thankful. I have enjoyed having some time to reflect on my blessings--big and small during this past month. As Charles Dickens said, "Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some."
There may be days where you are grasping at straws to think about what to be thankful for but trust me, there is something and you may even feel better if you acknowledge it.
On a personal note, I am thankful my grandpa was released from the hospital after a brief stay and my dad's medical tests this week went well. I am also thankful for Emily who is celebrating a birthday today.
What are you thankful for today?
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved your 30 days of thankfulness - awesome! LOVE your new look, simply stunning. Danielle is amazing!! Thinking of you today - got a beautiful polka dotted piece of mail - hmmm, a not from "my Lisa"! You always know when to make my day:)
Hugs,
Heather
Thank you for the 30 days of thankfulness. I enjoyed each of your posts, and you really helped me focus on the many things I have to be thankful for.
Right now I'm thankful that I have 9 extra boys at my house tonight. James has most of his basketball team over for "bonding." I'm thankful that I have a big enough house to accommodate them, that I can buy the amount of food I need to feed them dinner and breakfast, and that they actually like coming to my house!
Finally, I'm thankful that I've met you through your blog. Your comment on my blog today that you missed me was very sweet. Thanks!
I have really enjoyed your month of thankfulness! I make it a habit to think about whT I am grateful for too. it makes us realize how very blessed we are.
Kim
What a great thing to do - focus on what you're thankful for for an entire month. That would certainly change my focus. ;) Today I'm grateful for hot chocolate and meeting new blogging friends.
Post a Comment