Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!


Today is my dear friend Jennifer's birthday. I'm embarrassed to say I don't have many pictures of us together or of her by herself, so I posted a picture of us five years ago at her wedding.

Jenn and I have been friends for 12 years and have been through a lot during those years. Jenn has so many God-given talents that I marvel over and well, yes, am envious of!

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Jenn!

8 comments:

Jill said...

lisa,
you are so good about posting things about friends. i had every intention of posting about your birthday, maegan's birthday, my friend from college allison's birthday and now jenn's. let's just say i am more lazy than you and am STILL behind!!
(and we need to be better about taking pictures together or when we are old and gray our girls will never know we even had friends because i am having a hard time finding ANY pics of me with you and jenn)

Adele said...

What a sweet post and tribute to your friend. I hope she has a wonderful day.
I saw your post about the foundation. Bless your heart! That had to be frustrating but I love how you applied it to our spiritual life. That's what I love about your blog, my sweet friend!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

It's a great picture:) Thanks for sharing your special friendship with Jennifer and how blessed she must feel to have you in her life as well.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Heather

Sheri said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I knew you had family in California, but I never imagined you had so much history there. I'm going to e-mail you soon about that. :)

I've missed all my blogging friends and I'm trying to get caught up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Sheri

Jcbaron99 said...

And she is blessed to have a great friend like you. You are so gifted in remembering important things in your friends lives. I'm ENVIOUS of that!

PandaMom said...

I'd say you'd better start snappin' some pics of you and your friend! ; )

Amie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet friend! I love stories of friends who have been around in each others lives forever! I am so happy you have eachother!

Happy Day!

:)
Amie

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Lisa,

I just sent you a reply email. I didn't want it to get stuck in spam. I sent attachments, too, because someone else asked me the same question this week and I took pictures for her. I'm so glad I know the answer now!! :-)

Have a great week!