Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday


"The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we're weak and sing with us when we're strong." Sark

This Thankful Thursday I am thankful for my "big sisters" Trina, Kim, Ellen, Carolyn & Denisa. These women are amazing wives, mothers, Christians, and friends. I love each one in a very special and unique way. I am thankful for their example, counsel, wisdom, and friendship. They are all very busy and unfortunately we only really all get together to visit on birthdays. However, I know without a shadow of a doubt and actual experience that they'd clear their calendar in an instant if I had a need.

So, today I celebrate these women whom I love so much and the chance I got to spend with them at dinner on Tuesday.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Heather said...

First of all - you look way too cute in the big ol' sombrero. Second, glad you had fun with girls celebrating your birthday, what a blessing to have a beautiful network of friends.

Have a super rest of your week!
Love,
Heather

Kate said...

You wear that sombroro well birthday gal!!! Now that's the way to ring in a new year....thankful...in a sombrero!!! Bodes well for a great year!!

Kate

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful you have these ladies in your life to love you and fill in spaces of your heart that even a Mom can't! I love you...

Mom