At one point in the day, this is what I walked in on. He had moved from the office to the formal living room to conduct a one-on-one meeting with one of his employees.
After I pulled out the camera, I guess he decided to put on a more serious manager face. Just kidding, Don! You can see he chose a very relaxed version of the company's business casual policy. He is wearing a company t-shirt, though.
He "got home" about the same time and said it was a CRAZY day but he got a lot done. He has the amazing ability to tune out the world and focus. Or maybe that's just when I'm talking...It'll be interesting to see how this new venture works out and it'll definitely be an adjustment for all of us--especially the little daddy's girl in the house. I think he's contemplating getting to know the various coffee houses and bookstores around town with WIFI-just in case...
8 comments:
That is hilarious. I love how he has the serious look after you took a picture of the "goofing off" look. Too funny.
I hope the adjustment goes well for everyone involved. I admire anybody that can focus like that. I would want to goof off....ALOT. :)
LOL!!!! This is so funny :=) I love the serious face!
SO funny! I wish I could focus like that. Even when I have "home computer work" to do I often take off to the WiFi coffee shops. Or maybe I just want an excuse to go out for coffee. Hmmmm.
Ha...great photos! Working from home is nice, I do every so often...also saves on gas. Hope you're having a great week!
Karen
ha:)
It is hard when Daddy is home at our house during the day to stay on our schedule that we get used too. They all radiate towards him and whatever he is doing.
You completely make me laugh!!
Just love it - Don must have wanted to shoo you away with that camera:)
Thank for sharing, put a smile on my face!!
Love you!
Heather
That is very cool that he has the ability to do that. Hopefully you will all like this new routine.
Dear Lisa,
I linked to you off of Kim's blog and was reading some of your recent posts. This one cracked me up because my husband has begun to work one day at home as well. We live about 75 miles out of Atlanta and he drives in to work each day except for Thursday. I had to laugh because my husband Scott has the same posture when he is working too;). It is great to have him home one day a week.
You were so sweet to have Kim's family with you during this difficult time. Blessings to you and your family. Your little girl is just precious. Please stop by my blog if you ever have time. Blooms and Blessings @ redthreadconnection.blogspot.com
Blessings,
Sharon
Post a Comment