Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for the brave men and women who serve this country near and far in the military, fire departments, EMS, and police force.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

If you're up at 8:46 am (ET), I hope you'll join me in a moment of silence for those who perished in the terrible attacks on September 11, 2001.

God bless America!

5 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

You are so right!! Those that defend our freedom, security, our lives and our families, often putting their own lives at risk, are the true heroes.

mommy24treasures said...

thank you for the reminder Lisa.
Yes I am thankful for them as well.

redmaryjanes said...

Wondeful post. I hope you all are doing well. :)

redmaryjanes said...

Wondeful post. I hope you all are doing well. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Thanks for this post. I get a sick feeling every year as 9/11 approaches...so thankful for our heroes.