
Today I am thankful that Kate, Doug, and Noah are home from China. Kate was my secret pal during the wait for Lindy. I remember how exciting it was when she brought Sophie and Avery home in March 2006 and now I rejoice that they are a family of five, with the addition of Noah.
What are you thankful for today?
6 comments:
Oooh what a great post - love to see families grow through adoption.
I received your email,made my day as always, and I will respond - where do the hours go, can you tell me - if you see my routine run by, catch it and tell it I have missed it!
Thinking of you and thankful - I am thankful this morning did not feel like a mad rush and that Emily got off to school really great today.
Love,
Heather
Hi Lisa-Thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comment! You are too sweet! I'm thankful for SO much and it's so nice to see all the things you are thankful for, you are blessed! We should do this daily!
I just saw your comment on my birthday post. Thanks, you're so sweet.
And no you're not to old for the blouse. (It's from Kohl's).
I love the new look on your blogs! Too fun!
Love these 30 days posts. You're an inspiration!
Hi! I actually had the opportunity to blog a bit! Just wanted to come over and let you know how much I love getting your comments even though I don't get around to many blogs anymore. ; )
How exciting that this family added a third child through adoption. Two of my friends recently returned from China as well--one three weeks ago and one last Wednesday. I am thankful that both their children are doing so well. Many of us prayed for good transitions for these precious kiddos, and God has answered these prayers!
Welcome home Noah! :)
Post a Comment