Tuesday, November 13, 2007

30 Days of Thankfulness

Today I am thankful for Kim! It is her birthday today--a special one or scary one depending on how you look at it. :o) Kim is always doing nice things for others, offering words of encouragement, and is someone who exudes true warmth.

I am thankful to have her as a friend.

Happy Birthday, Kim!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is a sweetie, that one! Makes forty look pretty darn amazing huh? I don't think I can pull it off, when my turn comes:)

Hoping you are having a beautiful day, my dear.

Heather

Lori said...

This was nice of you Lisa!
Happy Birthday to Kim!

3 Peanuts said...

Lisa,

You are so sweet!!! I missed this becasue I am so behind in everything and have not had my computer. Thank youf rom the bottom of my heart:) This actually brought a tear to my eye. Okay...I also don't have your number either because it is in my computer! I want to call you either this week (if not too busy getting ready for Thanksgiving ) or next!

Hugs,
Kim