I am thankful for spending time with family this Thanksgiving holiday.
I am thankful for my church and my pastor. BTW, he needs your prayers. He was recently diagnosed with cancer. Please check things out at www.fbcsa.org
I am thankful for you... and I am thankful for our great big God who hears each and every breath we take.Have a wonderful week, friend! Maybe we will catch up this week:)(Hopeful thinking)Love,HEather
I love this verse and I love your thankful spirit. Thank you for all of your kindess! I feel so thankful and blessed really to have "met you."Love,Kim
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am thankful for spending time with family this Thanksgiving holiday.
I am thankful for my church and my pastor. BTW, he needs your prayers. He was recently diagnosed with cancer. Please check things out at www.fbcsa.org
I am thankful for you...
and I am thankful for our great big God who hears each and every breath we take.
Have a wonderful week, friend! Maybe we will catch up this week:)(Hopeful thinking)
Love,
HEather
I love this verse and I love your thankful spirit. Thank you for all of your kindess! I feel so thankful and blessed really to have "met you."
Love,
Kim
Post a Comment